The Model M-20 Auto-Set machine was developed
to satisfy one or more of the following:
- Cut list runs are extremely short (less than
12 pieces) between angle set-ups or multiple angle cuts on same
- Cutting 2x6 material on edge for rake wall
- Removal of possible operator error when adjusting
for angle settings.
- Easiest and quickest possible method of machine
M-20 Auto-Set machines miter cut up to
75 degrees from 0 (90 degree cut). Cut length on 1-1/2" thick
material with fence at standard position (single point of cut) - 12
Typical cuts are: 90 deg. on 2x12s - 30 deg. on 2x10s - 45 deg. on
2x8s - 60 deg. on 2x6s - 70 deg. on 2x4s.
M-20 Auto-Set machines are capable
of cutting 2x6s on edge for bevel cuts. 4x4s cut with ease.
Fence rails on machines are positioned centerline of table.
This keeps the cut at the fence line in same position regardless of
Single Angle Mode -
the angle adjustment setting is entered into the operator interface
keypad. When the "Enter" key is depressed, the table rotates
to position. Machine is now ready to cut. Operator pushes either
left or right button located on front door control box. This brings
the clamp/guard assembly down onto work piece. While holding this
button, operator pushes second button. This cycles the blade up &
down to make the cut. This method of operation ensures the operator
cannot have a hand or finger in the cutting area of the machine. Releasing
either button at any time lowers the blade below the table and then
raises the clamp/guard assembly.
Multi Angle Mode -
the operator can input up to 12 different angle settings into the
controller. After each cut cycle is completed, the table will automatically
rotate to the next programmed angle setting.
- Operator input selectable for either single
or multiple (up to 12) angle cuts
- 20" Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
- 10 HP, tefc, 3 phase arbor drive motor
- Magnetic starter in dust proof enclosure
- 2 Hand cycle control
- Saw access door safety switch
- "Quick Adjust Rod" for proper clamp/guard
- Same point of cut at fence line, regardless
of angle setting
- Micro-Step Drive, controller & operator
panel for angle adjustments
- Air filter/regulator/lubricator
- Air supply shut off valve with lock-out ring
- OSHA safety blow gun
- Solid or roller infeed & outfeed tables.
- Manual & Air operated 4" high x 9"
long swing up material stops.
- CNC material stop gauge/stock feeder.A
- Air Over Oil control of saw cutting speed (
for non-ferrous metals).
- Laser light (shows blade position on top surface
of workpiece with clamp/guard raised)
Only quality components which are readily available
from Vista Machines or any number of supply houses across the country
are used in the manufacture of "ANGLE BOSS"
cut off saws.