Model MB-18 "ANGLE
BOSS" Cut Off Saws are capable of bevel cutting
up to 45 degrees to the left of 0 in addition to miter cutting up
to 75 degrees left or right of 0 ( 90 degree cut). Any combination
of the miter & bevel settings can be used to produce compound
- 18" Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
- 7-1/2 HP, tefc, 3 phase arbor drive motor
- Magnetic starter in dust proof enclosure
- Saw access door safety switch
- "Quick Adjust Rod" for setting clamp/guard
- Large easy to read scale for miter settings
- Digital display for bevel settings
- Air filter/regulator/lubricator
- Air supply shut off valve with lock-out ring
- OSHA safety blow gun
- Solid or roller infeed
& outfeed tables.
- Manual & Air operated
4" high x 9" long swing up material stops.
- CNC material stop gauge/feeder
- Hydro-pneumatic control
of cutting speed.
- Laser light (shows blade
position on top side of board with clamp/guard raised, miter position
Only quality components which are readily available
from Vista Machines or any number of supply houses across the country
are used in the manufacture of "ANGLE BOSS"
cut off saws.
Made with pride in the U.S.A.
For more information or to find the
nearest "ANGLE BOSS" dealer, please contact
[ Home ]
[ Model MB-18 ] [ Model M-20 ]
[ Model M-20 - Auto-Set ]
[ Model M-24 ]
[ Model S-20 & S-24 ]
[ Information Request Form ]
[ About Vista Machines' Cut Off Saws ]
VISTA MACHINES INC.
19 Monarch Street - Littlestown, PA 17340
Tel: (717) 359-9212 Fax: (717) 359-4222
E-mail - email@example.com
Information Request Form